Sunday, July 17, 2005

YIKES

What in the world is going on around here? Every where I go people are getting comments on there blogs that are mean. Are folks just in attack mode or what?
I don't get it. If you don't like what you are reading just click the x. Why leave a nasty comment to someone. If you don't like mommy blogs, or if someone is boring to you, or someone hates their husband because he is an ass. Well sheesh just read something else for christ sake. I see blogs all the time that I don't agree with, or that tick me off. I just go to the next one. It takes guts to put your opinion out here for the public to see. And it's not just opinion. It's heart, mind , and soul.

If you don't like me or anyone else. GO AWAY! Don't read blogs then, just write yours and leave the rest alone. Man someone get some ice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: