Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blah blah blahger

I don't have much to say today. I don't think I do anyway. I have just been wandering around blogville today. Wandering around the net looking at stuff. It never ceases to amaze me what can be found by just typing in a few words. I have learned alot today and found the next tattoo I want to get. It is an old symbol called Crann Bethadh. The Celtic Tree of Life. It is so beautiful. Not just the symbol, but obviously what it symbolizes. Just awesome.
I found a bunch of things actually. I am still trying to find a pic of the Crann Bethadh that I can save and then bring here to my blog to share it.
I got a kitchen table and chairs from my mom today. Its in my living room serving dual purposes for the moment. I need to find a couch so that Derek has a place to sleep other then his semi the next time he is here. He got cold last time and had to turn his truck on.
I miss him. I have talked to him twice today and three times yesterday after he left.
Going to Wal*Mart!!! I have actual shopping to do!

No comments: