Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Blogterior decorating

I just love when I learn something new!!! THANKYOU CURLY TROUBLE!!!!!
I have fallen in love with blinkies and signs and such!!!!! I love THEM!!!!
Not much to talk about today, applied for some jobs yesterday and had phone interviews today. That was very cool, all desk jobs so I won't hurt my back again. I think I may have a good chance at a few of them!!! Wish me luck please, I need a little bit of that right now:)
I hope you all had a good day, mine was very good, I was online almost all day long though tweaking this and that, applying for more jobs and reading blogs..
Not much going on now. I think we are going to the cabin again this weekend. I am going out with my folks and a group of family friends tomarrow night. I can't wait, It's been awhile since I left the house without kids in tow. It will be a nice get away where I am not also grocerie shopping or paying bills..
Got cable in today, that's been nice. I missed watching channels other then thirteen!!!!
Well I am going to go see if there are blinkies I can make, or blinkies I can add to to make them say what I want them to say.. I have no idea since I just discovered these wonderful things thanks again to curly trouble!!!!!!!
Love you all , hope you all have a fantabulous evening:):):):):)

No comments: