Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I can't sleep

I tried to just shut out my day. It didn't work. So now I sit here putting more blinkies on my blog. I still haven't finished writing that letter. I think it's going to take me the rest of the night. That is if I can tear myself away from this contraption long enough. I am totally completely addicted to blinkies now. They are just so very cool. I am going to take down secret smutty stuff. No one goes there, or maybe they do its just not interesting or good enough to leave a comment or anything. I don't know, Maybe I will leave it there just so I have a place to write the more racey stuff that comes out of my head. Well, More tomarrow , I am still very cranky.
I didn't visit around blogville today either, because I didn't want to be nasty to anyone, thats the mood I am in see. I am better off keeping to myself today and catching up with everyone tomarrow. I have missed it though, maybe I will just go lurk and read and just not leave any comments.....

No comments: