Thursday, June 16, 2005

spatterings

I am in the strangest mood. Derek just got here a bit ago.
I made spaghetti for dinner with salad and ranch dressing and a nice crusty french bagette.
Very very delicious. Just describing it to Derek convinced him to drive here all the way from Summner where he is supposed to unload. So he dropped the trailer in the trucking company's yard and drove for almost two hours heh heh heh. I think that speaks pretty well for the cook that I am. Anyway, trouble brewing for my sister. Derek is giving her another perspective in it though. Who knows how that situation will turn out, I just know that all involved need prayers and love and understanding. I hope they can all tread gently on each others souls.
I don't know what I am going to do tomarrow. I got so much done today in my boredom.
I guess I could scrub the bathroom some more. Or maybe give the dog a bath. That is an excellent idea actually. Its been four days and daezee stinks.
I really don't have to much to say tonight, Like I said I am in a strange mood. I feel kinda spacey. Literally, my brain keeps checking out..
May you all have a fantabulous evening, and a glorious tomarrow...........

No comments: