Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Star Goddess

I just think that the following poem is beautiful, that it speaks quite clearly from the powers that be. I call those powers Ohm and Azna. I don' t know what you call them. I think you will be pleasantly surprised how this poem reaches out to you with the familiarity of a long lost friend.
*****
Hear ye the words of the star goddess,
She is the dust of whose feet are the hosts
of heaven, and who's body encircles the universe.

I who am the beauty of the green
earth, the white moon among the stars
and the mystery of the waters call unto thy soul;
Arise, and come unto me.

I am the soul of nature who gives life to the universe.
From Me all things proceed, and unto Me all things must return Before My Face,
beloved of gods, and of men, let thine intermost divine self be enfolded
in the rapture of the infinite.

Let My worship be within the heart that rejoices,
for behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals.
Therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility,mirth and reverence within you.

To thou who thinkest to seek Me, know that thy
seeking and yearning shall avail thee not.
Unless thou knowest thy Mystery.
If that which you seekest thou findest not within thee.
Thou wilt never find it without.

For behold, I have been with thee from the begining and
I am that which is attained at the end of desire.
(from Doreen Valientes "charge of the goddess"


****************
This touched me in a way in which I cannot describe. I have been doing alot of research on line.
I won't be doing much of anything for the month of July. I will be watching my niece and getting another shot at trying that damn MRI. I have good drugs right now though to make sure I can pretty much pass out on the table. I hurt myself the other day and so I have been taking some Morphine and Alprazolam to help with that. I sure as heck type funny though. Its weird, its like I know what I want to say, my fingers know where to go. They just jump off track here and there. Weird. I will be going to a three hour training seminar the second week of July so that I can start volunteering at the Everett Animal Shelter on weekends!!!!!! I am so excited about this. Once I have volunteered for awhile and learned some important stuff I am going to see what I need to do to become an actual animal control officer. I don't want to be a cop per se. And lets get real people their is no way that I could pass the health requirnments. But I can so get a puppy out from under a house. Just watch me!!!!!okay druggies are running around in my brain begging me to just lay down maaannnn. peace!!!!!!

No comments: