Chris who hates her husband has tagged me! I must list five things that most of society does that I just don't get. Okay......here goes.
1) Judge people by how they look. I don't get it. How can people walk or drive around being so critical of other people. How can a man or woman find their true love if they are so wrapped up in the outer appearance. I have always said, it is not the wrapping but the gift inside. We all know some shitty ass presents have come in gorgeous wrap with lots of ribbons and doo dads. And vice versa. Such is life and people. I am telling you!
2) Putting so much value on money. WTF. You can't take it with you when you leave this world.
Yeah its great to pay the bills etc, but why the hell does anyone need to pay 500.00 for a pair of jeans that is made of denim and probably mass produced in some sweat shop in india for pennies.
We all know the person who put those jeans together will more then likely never see 500.00 in their lifetime. How stupid is that!
3) Worshipping celebrities, yes I think they are great, some are incredibly sexy. So are alot of people I know. I just don't see what it is with the world in general that actors and singers are some how more important then everyone else.
4) Following Politics , I don't get it. Everything I know about politics and politicians is FUCKED UP. I can't follow it. I get confused. Not one of them or anyone who follows that stuff can talk straight! I have a simple mind. I really do, I don't want to talk in cirlces, I don't want to read in circles, and I certainly don't want to try to think in convalusions either. UG. I hate politics and government its all fucked up and needs to be re done.
5) Wearing makeup and dressing nice, that's for weddings and funerals and then its the best pair of jeans and some lip gloss. My mom got mad at me once for wearing tennis shoes to her moms funeral. It was DECEMBER! It was raining, the cemetary was muddy, everyone wished they had worn tennis shoes too. My attire had nothing to do with how I felt about my grandmother.
I don't get why everyone has to try to dress themselves up, as though they aren't beautiful just for who they are. A divine spark of god does not need makeup and glitter, and fancy clothes.
Okay I am tagging Princess (she's never had to do one of these!! heh heh) Steel Cowboy, Trucker Bob, Victoria, and Juno.
Now I gotta go tell em all.. If I ain't back in fifteen minutes send out the blogdogs to search for me.