Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ARRRRGGGGGGG

I am totally chewing my nails off!!!! I haven't smoked for about an hour now and I am going crazy and getting cranky allready.I don't think I can make it. I am having doubts as to wether I should be even attempting this not smoking thing.I want that watm stanky smoke curling its nicotine filled way into my waiting lungs.I want to watch the yellow plume escape from betwixt my lips. I want to feel that mild ache as teh chemicals burn a path to my coffin. I want, I want, I want. to smell like a dirty ashtray. I want my clothes to reek, I want my teeth to be stained.All for the glory that resides in the nasty inhalation of smoke. Nicotine, sweet nicotine, where for art thou, nicotine.Please come back to me my dearest deadly friend.I yearn to suck the fumes from your papery cotton filled end. I miss the click of the the lighter as I set fire to the weed that is you.Ah the
scent of your charming choking aroma, the divinity of your wafting perfume.
GOD I WANT A CIGARETTE.........

No comments: