Saturday, May 14, 2005

I need a back rub!!!!!

Been working my ass off today, Loading up garbage left behind by others and some of my own old no good stuff. Got rid of an old cracked kiddie pool, man that thing had some memories attached to it! My muscles ache from all the bending and stooping and stretching and reaching and scrubbing and and and. I hurt!!!! But the very air is lighter around here and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It may be a little to soon to tell but I think I have figured out one of the reasons God made it to where Jen was doing me a favor by not going to Ms. I may post about it I may not.
Maybe when I know more for sure.. It would be so nice though to think that I may have a good thing going here..
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: