Monday, May 02, 2005

Four days

OMIGOD! Four days left.... I think I am losing my mind. I don't know how I can possibly get all this shit done in $ frickin days!!! I got the upstairs tackled today. The only thing to do now is take the beds apart and carry some boxes down, then I gotta clean the carpet and the walls and stuff.
I got alot of my kitchen delt with and a bunch more stuff given away. There really isn't much left in the house. I know it will all compact into two or three boxes. Bib;s ended up having much less money then she planned because of her bank.
So she took out the rest of her money today to keep them from screwing her anymore. But now I am afraid that she will spend it all.I took out all my money too and now I am afraid that my purse will get stolen! Lets just pray that doesn't happen.
I am sorry I haven't visited anyone. I have come to the conclusion that I am just going to have to play big time catch up after I get settled in Mississippi. Tonight I am going to email some volunteers so they can guest blog.
I hope you all enjoy that!!! Not leaving yet though, I will still update at least once more before I leave. Shoot gotta go, I need to make boxes and do some more scrubbing.
Much love to all:)

No comments: