Friday, May 06, 2005

Great friends!

I think you all know how frustrated I am with BIbs right now, right?
Well I tell you what, that girl is one hell of a friend. Who else would drive me and my sister and brother an hour and half away because our mom was in the hospital, who else would stay the entire time of five hours to drive us back home again? probably no one. Who else would offer to buy me a car to replace the one I lost because she told me to sell it because she wanted to go and then changed her mind. Probably no one!
Come to think of it, she is the only one who has been there no matter what. She was married with her own life, a job to go to and we had been fighting, but when my ex kidnapped my kids and took them to Oregon she was the one who drove my happy ass to Oregon to go to the courthouse to get the order to get my kids back. She lost her job because she took that day off to go. She paid for some of the paper work that I had to have, even though I had an order from Washington and custody in Wa. I had to have custody in Oregon too. Which I got thankyou very much!!!
She is the one who while living in Eastern Wa, drove seven hours to see me just for the heck of it while I was living in Ryderwood Wa. She is also the one who paid for a U_ haul and packed up all my shit when I had to leave a bad situation. Trust me when I tell you that I have been there for her too. I don't think either one of us could count all the ways we have been there for eachother.
We have also hurt eachother by saying or doing dreadful things.
She is my best friend, she is my sister, part of my family. I don't know what I would do without her. I am not angry with her for not going to Ms. I am upset that I lost everything I owned to go and then she changed her mind. Tonight my friend Chad, and her new boyfriend ( the reason she decided not to go) told me that he would buy me a new car. I told him that was very sweet but It would take me forever to pay him back. And then Nej told me not to worry about it. She would pay him back because I lost my car because of her decision not to tell me of her doubts when I had asked her again and again if she was sure before I sold my car, because I wouldn't sell it if she wasn't going to go. What a wonderful friend and what a completely unexpected thing for her to do. I just love her soooo much and I just had to tell you all, all about the amazing person that she is:)

No comments: