Sunday, May 01, 2005

BUSY

Man is it getting hectic around here! We leave in 5 days, FIVE friggin days and there is still so much to do....
I don't have much time right now to do the bloggin thing. Mostly just enough to post. I have some stuff to vent about.
I am tired already of doing everything. I just want to lay in my bed and cry with frustration. I have some friends coming over though and they are all going to help me with this crap. Monday is dump run day and take more stuff to good will day. Tuesday will be wall washing and doing windows. Wednesday, will be floors and such, Thursday will be making sure everything is out of the house that isn't going with us day. And Friday is load up the uhaul and wait for the kids to get out of school, say goodbye to everyone and everything we have ever known day..
WOW! Too much for my brain right now.
Hope you all have a fantastic day and night:)

No comments: