Saturday, May 07, 2005

Thought Provoking from Wanda of Just Breathe

1) Do you believe in a higher power? I do indeed! God and Goddess are very prevelent in my life.
2) Are good and evil just concepts, or real powers in the universe? Hmm I believe in good and bad, not evil. Evil is just a word, a thought, and action on the part of some human being out there with out a full set if you know what I mean...
3) What is your view on forgiveness? I believe in the power of forgiveness to the nth power. Forgiving isn't just about letting go of something that happend that caused pain or harm or sadness . It is also about not being a victim, about loving enough to let go.Forgiveness is an attitude, a feeling, and action, and a relief.
4) Do organized religions do more harm then good? Hmm... I believe that everything happens for a reason and that everything exists for a reason. There is something to be learned from organized religion.. Good or bad the lesson is there for the taking.
5) If you had a day to spend being god,what would you do?
I am perfectly happy being the Queen, I feel no need to take gods job!!! He does it very very well don't you think!

No comments: