Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Cool little dealie.....

I found the link at dl's who found the link at Fizzy's and now I don't know what I did with the link, but they have it!!!!!
Its a googlies thing, you put your name in and it tells you all these things that you are. Well I put in thequeen, and you know it said google does not know enough about thequeen! HEH HEH...
So I put in my first name Denise, and this is just a few of the choicer things I got..
Denise is:
a juggler, well I do juggle kids, house work, cooking, cleaning, looking for work....
here,last I checked yup here I am...
a hell of a girl, darn tootin I am!!!!
on vacation,Oh I sooooo wish......
encouraging and energetic but not fake, and here all this time I thought I was made of plastic.
at the back right corner of the stage,who shot who in the what now??
nearly there,this could be bad, or this could be REALLY REALLY good......
CROWNED!!!,I would hope so! I am thequeen after all.
absolutely, absolutely positively
director of two new hours,It was just a fluke I swear! There is NO secret formula..heh heh heh
much prettier, you like it?
AT her best with beginners who need lots of affirmation,You will know you got it right when I scream " OH GODDDDDD"...
Silent,UM no NOT REALLY
arriving at her own "jail",I do believe we carry around our own prisons
safe,I carry bandaids where ever I go
thinking, what was that??
One of the worlds most sought after metaphysical speakers,I would like to think so...
a work in progress living out the plan of her destiny,aren't we all
a spirit to reckon with,again I say, aren't we all.

No comments: