Saturday, May 21, 2005

You are my sunshine my only sunshine!!!!!!

Zipa dee doo dah Zippety aeeeee. I am in a great mood, the sun is hiding and the clouds are out but I don't give a damn!!! I feel marvelous, have NO craving whatsoever at all. I am on top of the world today!!!! I had to run some virus scans and etc, and had to fix some issues, but they fixed!
So here I am back in the saddle again:)
I got laundry going, made lunch, cleaned the living room, and now I am posting and I am going to read everyones blogs I have to get caught up now...
I still need to give the dog a bath and do the dishes, but hey I might get inspired to write something more then what is just sprouting to my mind and spurting out my fingertips...ha hahahahahaaaaaa...
I am in one heck of a mood today.. Sally Mae people called me back and I told them I am not in a position to pay off my student loans all at once but I would be more then happy to make payment arrangements. I was told that they cannot accept payment arrangements unless I have this other part of their organization loan me the money to pay the loans. I would then owe collection fees and interest but my school loan would be paid. EXCUSE me??????
Does this make sense to anyone? IT sure doesn't make sense to me. And as far as I knew if I sent them a payment and they refused it, I would then have proof that I attempted to pay the debt, they refused the payment therefore where pretty much saying that I didn't owe the debt, therefore I wouldn't have to pay it, or they couldn't come after me for it or something like that...
I can't remember exactly. BUt anyway when I told the gal that I Didn't know what I was going to do, that I needed to talk to someone about it she said" well I will just put it here in my computer that you are refusing to pay the debt." I said." why are you saying that? I didn't refuse to pay the debt, I said I wanted more information, but I am not going to get that information from you or any of your affiliats." She then said" are you going to contact a lawyer?" I said " I was considering that but I am not sure." she said." well I am going to make a note here in the computer that you are refusing to pay the debt, and when those repurcussions hit then maybe you 'll reconsider."

By this point I am shaking my head.. whuuuu hhhuuuuhh??????
Again I repeated to her that I did not refuse to pay the student loans. I went to school, I borrowed money to do that, for the last three years my income taxes have been paying on those loans. Its not like I don't know that debt is there. Believe me I am fully aware of it.Being of the broke persuasion though there really isn't much I can do about it. My offer of payments has been refused. I can't do any better then that. Sorry I don't have over 4 thousand dollars to just whip out of my pocket.Hell even making payments would seriously crunch the already tight budget. This woman just could not comprehend why I am not willing to borrow from someone else to pay the bill. Why I am not willing to then owe more interest and fee and and and. I don't want to do that HELLOOOO poor over here!!!! So anyway I did end up yelling at her that she needed to pay attention and quit interuppting me when I am trying to talk or ask her a question. I got the feeling that she would stand to get a large commision if she got me to get the loan..hmmm. sorry toots. Anyway, after I got off the phone with her at 6:16 am. YES you saw that right. I got up and took a shower and started getting stuff done around here. I feel great!!!!!!!!! I hope the rest of you have had a wonderful day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!going to find out right now..............

No comments: