Thursday, May 12, 2005

Something about everything

Well I don't like what has happend, I don't like the way things have gone down or the way I have been treated by people I love and care about. I want to thank everyone here who has left comments or sent emails to me with so much moral support. Right now I really don't know what I would have done with out blogger and the friends I have made here. I thank every one of you from the deepest depths of my soul. You have all touched my heart in immeasurable ways. In speakingof being grateful I would like to mention some other things I am grateful for.
1) The health of my children.
2) The support of my family.
3) Friends that haven't betrayed me.
4) My ever faithful dog daezee.
5) My ability to keep going.
6) Time.
7) The green of the grass.
8) Hot showers.
9) electricity.
10) My HUGE poster of " STING'
11) Cigarettes.
12) Mt Dew.
13) The silver lining in every cloud.
14) Lifes lessons
15) The food in the cupboard
16) I still have my broom!
17) Folks that have come out of the woodwork.
18) Options
19) money in the bank
20) my cell phone
21) Shampoo and Conditioner
22) The sun
23) Oxygen
24) Laughter and people that make it come forth.
25) Forgiveness
26) Boots made for walkin away
27) Memories
28) The Beach
29) Absent Friends
30) THE number one most important: GOD
I don't know how I came up with thirty but I am going to keep thinking and coming up with more. It helps me remember that there are millions of positives for the few weak and puny negatives. God is watching over me, he has sent many angels my way. I can feel him and them around me. I know all be well with my kids and myself because GOD does not fail, and he does not forget. Things will happen that will solve this situation. I just have to figure out where I am going North, or South, East, or West. What town will I be in, what adventure is out there waiting for me and my girls. We are ready. We are strong, We are capable. Lets go already!!!!

No comments: