Thursday, May 26, 2005

Powerful and Fast !!!!

Thank you to all who sent prayers my mommas way, she is going to be released tomarrow!!!!!
No Surgery required!!!!WHEW AND YAY!!!!!!!!! The surgeon did say that she should have surgery sometime within the next six months to get everything fixed, but it's not neccassary at the moment, and she wants to go to the cabin this weekend so by golly she ain't having no surgery just yet....Personally I would feel a heck of a lot better if she would just get things taken care of. Their are alot more weekends left to go to the damn cabin, but we are all going anyway...
When I got to her room she was in great spirits and feeling oh so much emptier...Her nurse was fabulous and so was the c.n.a.- As someone who has done that job for a LONNNNNGGGGG time, I was impressed with her to the nth power. So anyway, this was a very long winded thankyou wasn't it!?...I am just babbling again. Its become quite the habbit lately. I have all this energy that I don't know what to do with........
THANKYOU!!!!!!
And
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: