Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Thank You's

I have some thank you's to put out there! Barbara, Wanda, Dl, and Joe! Thankyou all for volunteering to guest blog while I am on the road. Also hobo lawer you had the idea to come up with what ya'll think is going on during our long ass road trip..If you would still like to guest blog I will send you the info so that you can!!! Just let me know. I don't know how long I will be on the road. And I don't know how long it will be before I get online and all that. I'm not expecting it to take me long as I will be going through withdrawls!!!
I will be trying to catch up with everyone's blogs this evening after my gentleman friend leaves.....yes he is coming over!!!! Ah I feel like a school girl I am so excited to see him(big sigh)
Everyone please have a magnificent evening:)

No comments: